I felt her holy presence at my side. Keep in mind, I had a very busy career, 4 kids and a wife with a full time job. My thought was how will I squeeze this in? At the time I had many reasons to do this, first and foremost, I had recently learned of my brother having stage 4 prostate cancer with a 12 month life expectancy. Secondly, my wife and I had a very busy and stressful schedule that almost left us with minimal quality time with our kids.
St. Isidore Catholic Church
These were just a few reasons I was motivated to focus on some quality prayer time for myself during perpetual adoration. Little did I know this would change my life! As I began perpetual adoration I had the mindset of praying for everyone and hoping for answers to my stress and chaos.
The more I went the more I realized it was not about me praying for other people and praying for things to get better, for me perpetual adoration became me offering myself to the lord and getting to know his merciful love. During the hour I was there every week, I felt peace and tranquility, a sense of being at the right place at the right time. My life did begin to change after I let Jesus move me forward in life instead of me trying to move forward with Jesus only when I needed him.
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
I will not claim that my life was perfect after that, far from it. For example, my father a few months later was diagnosed with stomach cancer and has had several evasive surgeries and struggles with cancer treatment therapy after having a major portion of his stomach removed.
- The Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Sacrament of the Eucharist: Basic Questions and Answers.
- The Circle of Wounded Souls, The Circle of Survivors?
- Adoration Changed Everything For Me | Elizabeth Scalia.
- Most Recent;
- Testimonies | Eucharistic Adoration |.
- How Will Your Life Change When You Go To Eucharistic Adoration.
I did put my life in his hands during perpetual adoration and asked Jesus to lead me in the direction he wants me to go, what he needs me to do, and that I am his to do as he wishes. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. It is the spirit that gives life, while the flesh is of no avail. This is the essence of His teaching of the Eucharist Jn 6: In His glorified humanity, the Risen Jesus, becoming omnipresent, gives of Himself in the gift of the Eucharist.
- Eucharistic Adoration.
- Shopping for a Used Car - My Nightmare...Your Guide;
- Lives Changed by Christ in Eucharistic Adoration.
- Understanding Child Abuse and Neglect,?
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament – St. Peter the Apostle Roman Catholic Church.
Confronting the mystery of the Eucharist, human reason feels its impotence and limitations. And the holy Catholic Church has fittingly and properly called this change transubstantiation. Remember Me.
Lost your password? Username or E-mail:. Log in. Home Contact Us St.
- Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration | St. Isidore Catholic Church.
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone To Take Action?
- Adoration may seem useless – but the world needs it desperately?
- Advanced Polymer Processing Operations!
Peter School Protection of Children. Volunteers Weddings. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. Eucharistic Miracle in Buenos Aires The weakening of faith in the real presence of the Risen Christ in the Eucharist is one of the most significant aspects of the current spiritual crisis.